PATIENT SCREENING & MANAGEMENT
With focus on providing a safe environment for our valued clientel & team members, we commit to following the guidelines as set out by Shared Health Services and the Public Health Minister.
Prior to your appointment, please carefully review the pre-screening questions below. If you answer YES to any of the questions, please notify us as soon as possible at 204-927-3500.
• Have you experienced any flu like
symptoms such as;
fever, cough, sore throat,
loss of taste or smell,
difficulty breathing, muscle aches,
headaches or diarrhea?
• Have you been in contact with any other person who has displayed or complained of any of the above listed symptoms?
• Have you tested positive for Covid-19 or come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19?
• Have you travelled outside of the province of Manitoba in the last 14 days?
• Have you been asked to self monitor, isolate or quarantine yourself in the last 14 days?
– All patients are asked to wear a mask or facial covering (nose & mouth) through the front reception area.
– You must attend your appointment alone. Children, spouses, friends and/or family members will NOT be permitted into the facility.
Should you require physical assistance to enter/exit the clinic, please discuss with a staff member before your appointment at 204-927-3500.
– Please sanitize your hands upon arrival using the touch-less wall station found at the lobby entrance.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 204-927-3500.
Dr. Turner & the team at Aesthetic Solutions are grateful for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you soon.