PATIENT SCREENING & MANAGEMENT
With focus on providing a safe environment for our valued clientel & team members, we commit to following the guidelines as set out by Shared Health Services and the Public Health Minister.
Prior to your appointment, please carefully review the pre-screening questions below. If you answer YES to any of the questions, please notify us as soon as possible at 204-927-3500.
• Have you experienced any flu like
symptoms such as;
fever, cough, sore throat,
loss of taste or smell,
difficulty breathing, muscle aches,
headaches or diarrhea?
• Have you been in contact with any other person who has displayed or complained of any of the above listed symptoms?
• Have you tested positive for Covid-19 or come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19?
• Have you travelled outside of the province of Manitoba in the last 14 days?
• Have you been asked to self monitor, isolate or quarantine yourself in the last 14 days?
– In effort to reduce public interaction, you are asked to wait in your vehicle or outside until the doctor or specialist is ready to see you, unless otherwise instructed.
– Please phone 204-927-3500 or text your Nurse directly to notify us of your arrival, once you are in our parking lot.
-When your provider is ready to see you, you will be met at the front door and escorted directly back to the examination or treatment room.
– Inter-provincial travel restrictions have been lifted and we are happy to resume seeing clients who reside outside of Manitoba. Welcome back!
– All patients are asked to wear a mask or facial covering (nose & mouth) into the office and are responsible for obtaining this on their own, due to shortage of supplies.
– You must attend your appointment alone. Children, spouses, friends and/or family members will NOT be permitted into the facility.
Should you require physical assistance to enter/exit the clinic, please discuss with a staff member before your appointment at 204-927-3500.
– Please leave all non-essential items in your vehicle including jackets, hats, books, bags, food & beverages.
– Please sanitize your hands upon arrival using the touch-less wall station found at the lobby entrance.
– Please note; the public restroom will be locked and unavailable for use during your visit. We apologize for this inconvenience.
– Payment will be completed using interac, Visa or MasterCard only. Cash will not be accepted. For surgical payments, please contact the clinic for additional options.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 204-927-3500.
Dr. Turner & the team at Aesthetic Solutions are grateful for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you soon. Keep well.